Jump to navigation Jump to search
Helstu verk[breyta | breyta frumkóða]
- Icelandic: Phonosemantic Matching, Globally Speaking: Motives for Adopting English Vocabulary in Other Languages, Clevedon-Buffalo-Toronto: Multilingual Matters, editors: Judith Rosenhouse & Rotem Kowner, pp. 19–43 (2008). (Sapir, Yair & Zuckermann, Ghil'ad)
- Language Contact and Lexical Enrichment in Israeli Hebrew. Palgrave Macmillan. ISBN 978-1403917232 (2003)
- Israelit Safa Yafa (Israeli – A Beautiful Language, Tel Aviv: Am Oved. ISBN 978-965-13-1963-1 (2008)
- Engaging– A Guide to Interacting Respectfully and Reciprocally with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, and their Arts Practices and Intellectual Property (2015)
- Dictionary of the Barngarla Aboriginal Language of Eyre Peninsula, South Australia (2017)
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad (2014). „Native Tongue Title: Proposed Compensation for the Loss of Aboriginal Languages“. Australian Aboriginal Studies. 2014/1: 55–71.
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad; Walsh, Michael (2014). „“Our Ancestors Are Happy!”: Revivalistics in the Service of Indigenous Wellbeing“. Foundation for Endangered Languages. XVIII: 113–119.
- Zuckermann, Ghil'ad; Walsh, Michael (2011). „Stop, Revive, Survive: Lessons from the Hebrew Revival Applicable to the Reclamation, Maintenance and Empowerment of Aboriginal Languages and Cultures“ (PDF). Australian Journal of Linguistics. 31: 111–127.
- „Hybridity versus Revivability: Multiple Causation, Forms and Patterns“ (PDF). Journal of Language Contact. 2: 40–67. 2009.
- „A New Vision for "Israeli Hebrew": Theoretical and Practical Implications of Analysing Israel's Main Language as a Semi-Engineered Semito-European Hybrid Language“ (PDF). Journal of Modern Jewish Studies. 5: 57–71. 2006.
- „Cultural Hybridity: Multisourced Neologization in "Reinvented" Languages and in Languages with "Phono-Logographic" Script“ (PDF). Languages in Contrast. 4: 281–318. 2004.
- „Language Contact and Globalisation: The Camouflaged Influence of English on the World's Languages – with special attention to Israeli (sic) and Mandarin“ (PDF). Cambridge Review of International Affairs. 16: 287–307. 2003.
- „'Realistic Prescriptivism': The Academy of the Hebrew Language, its Campaign of 'Good Grammar' and Lexpionage, and the Native Israeli Speakers“ (PDF). Israel Studies in Language and Society. 1: 135–154. 2008.
- "Complement Clause Types in Israeli", Complementation: A Cross-Linguistic Typology, Oxford: Oxford University Press, editors: R. M. W. Dixon & A. Y. Aikhenvald, pp. 72–92 (2006)
- "Etymythological Othering" and the Power of "Lexical Engineering" in Judaism, Islam and Christianity. A Socio-Philo(sopho)logical Perspective, Explorations in the Sociology of Language and Religion, Amsterdam: John Benjamins, editors: Tope Omoniyi & Joshua A Fishman, pp. 237–258 (2006)
- "Blorít: Pagans' Mohawk or Sabras' Forelock?: Ideological Secularization of Hebrew Terms in Socialist Zionist Israeli", The Sociology of Language and Religion: Change, Conflict and Accommodation, Palgrave Macmillan, editor:Tope Omoniyi, pp. 84–125 (2010) (Yadin, Azzan & Zuckermann, Ghil'ad)
Tengt efni[breyta | breyta frumkóða]
Tilvísanir[breyta | breyta frumkóða]
- „edX“. Professor Ghil'ad Zuckermann. Sótt June 5, 2018.
- „Voices of the land“. In Port Augusta, an Israeli linguist is helping the Barngarla people reclaim their language / Anna Goldsworthy, The Monthly, September 2014. Sótt June 5, 2018.
- „Vivid Sydney (Light, Music and Ideas)“. Speaker: Prof. Ghil'ad Zuckermann. Sótt June 5, 2018.
Tenglar[breyta | breyta frumkóða]
- Prófessor Ghil'ad Zuckermann, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
- University Staff Directory: Prófessor Ghil'ad Zuckermann
- Ghil'ad Zuckermann, Academia
- Jewish Language Research Website: Ghil'ad Zuckermann
- Professor Ghil'ad Zuckermann's website
- Australian of the Day: Ghil'ad Zuckermann
- edX MOOC Language Revival: Securing the Future of Endangered Languages